Arrabri Ski Club
Family Accommodation Winter & Summer
An affordable, clean, spacious, family-friendly ski lodge, open year round for bookings with spectacular views of Mt Hotham.
With superb views, you can put your feet up and relax around the fireplace and watch the sun set over some of Australia's most spectacular alpine scenery.
Arrabri has easy access to ski hire, lift tickets, restaurants, general store, village transport, Access Trails and the village cross country ski trails, and is close to children's ski and boarding facilities.
Arrabri offers excellent facilities.
Arrabri offers excellent facilities such as a fully equipped commercial kitchen and billiard room, central heating with individual room controls, and tea and coffee facilities.
- Family rooms are especially designed for privacy, and all bedrooms have ensuites. BYO queen bed linen and towels.
- Family Room Packages are available.
- Resident Manager during the Ski season.
Short term parking for loading/unloading is available opposite Jack Frost area, overnight parking is available in designated areas along the Alpine Road.
|Weekend (minimum 2 nights - Fri -Sat)||$154||$97||$236||$167||$60||$30|
|Midweek (5 nights - Sun -Thurs)||$295||$165||$480||$335||$150||$75|
|Additional Midweek nights (per night)||$59||$33||$96||$67||$30||$15|
Alpine Snow Season Dates
Winter Value - 8/06/18 – 05/07/18
Winter Peak - 06/07/18 – 25/08/18
Spring Value - 26/08/18- 29/09/18
Summer & Autumn - 30/09/18 – 06/06/19
Under 18 @ Child Rates • Under 6 years free.
Check in after 4:00 pm
Check out by 2:00 pm
Open Year Round
Our lodge is also perfect for school groups in winter. We have many returning Victoria and interstate schools that call Arrabri Ski Club home. Talk to us about booking the whole lodge out for your school. It’s cheaper than you think!
In summer you can select from a number of healthy activities including trail running, hiking, motorcycling, bushwalking, horse riding, road cycling, x-country mountain biking, four wheel driving and even fishing.
Our lodge is often used as the base for high altitude training camps conducted by football clubs, netball clubs, rugby clubs and even our armed forces.
1800 651 451
26 Davenport Drive
Hotham Heights, Victoria 3741
PO Box 273
South Yarra Victoria 3141
- Open plan spacious modern lounge and dining areas with excellent views towards snow covered ranges of the Alpine National Park.
- Hydronic heating throughout our modern lodge as well as a wood fire in the large lounge.
- All six large bedrooms sleep six to eight people and have en-suites with separate showers and toilets ensuring your privacy.
- Doonas and pillows are provided, just bring your own queen bed linen and towels.
- Fully equipped commercial kitchen with condiments and large walk in cool room.
- A continental breakfast, including cereal, toast, tea, coffee, milk, margarine and bread is provided during the snow season and is included in our affordable pricing.
- Kids games room and entertainment retreat with TV, DVD player and Nintendo and console.
- Laundry facilities including modern washing machine and dryer.
- Excellent ski and snowboard storage inside our front secure entrance.
- Large drying room for all your ski gear and ski and snow-boarding boots. MTB's can be securely stored in summer.
- Ski and Board tuning room with racks, clamps and wax iron.
- Free WiFi throughout the lodge.
- Resident club manager during the ski season.